Thank you for visiting Poonawalla Credit Private Limited. Poonawalla Credit Private Limited (“PCPL”) (us, we, our, Company or PCPL) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.anydaymoney.com (“Website”) on the World Wide Web as well as the software and applications provided by PCPL, including but not limited to the software and applications on the Website.
Notwithstanding your registration with 'do not disturb' or 'do no call' services, by sharing your telephone contact number on the Website you are authorizing PCPL, its representatives, its partners, NBFCs and financial institutions and their representatives, to get in touch with you by giving you a promotional call and offer you their services and products offered by PCPL.
Collection of Information:
PCPL, its officers, employees and agents (if appointed) are required to collect certain information (which may include sensitive personal information) from you to assist us in our relationship with you.)
If you are unable to provide the information we need, we may not be able to provide you with the product or service you have requested. The types of information collected can include:
1. Personal Information
At times we may request that you supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information or a service. We may gather the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number/ telephone number
- Date of birth
- Permanent Account Number/Passport Number/Voter ID Number
- Current profession/employment
- Name and type of entity
- Residential status
- Nature of business
- Industry type
- Property location
- Property type
- Estimated market value of the property
- Profitability of the entity
- Turnover of the entity
- Information on whether income tax returns are filed or not
- Information on existing borrowings from any bank
- Name of the employer
- Information of the Salary account
- Net take home salary
- Total work experience
- Experience in current employment
- Information on ownership of any office/residence premises
- Bank statements
- Credit reports- You hereby consent to pull your credit report from PCPL.
- Market place in which the products are sold
- Product category
- Profession type
- Professional receipts
- Information on depreciation deducted by the entity
- Information on interest paid to partners / directors
- IP address, a unique identifier for your computer, cellular phones, tablets or such other device ("Devices")
- Information which relates to your financial affairs, business, employment, income or assets
- Address of place where your documents may be collected
- Information which would help PCPL determine your eligibility to avail the products and services offered
- Information which helps PCPL process applications made by you for particular products and services such as bank statement, income tax returns, pay slip, loan co-applicant's personal information (if applicable)
- Any personal information you may provide to us during any telephonic conversation or e-mail communication with our representatives or during document collection by our representative
- Any other information that PCPL is required to collect.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
2. Non-personal information
At this Website, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes the domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, Websites or applications visited before and after a visitor visits our Website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends;
All such information will be used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third-party websites from which it is possible to link to our Website with information relating to the number of users linking to our Website from such third party websites;
We also use the information which we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our Website, which websites you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. This is helpful to understand how our visitors use this Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our Website and to administer and improve our Website. This statistical data is interpreted by the Company in its continuing effort to present the Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful;
When you use a Device to access our Website, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your Device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your Device, which uniquely identify your Device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us; and
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Website may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Use of your information
- We collect and use your personal information in order:
- to provide information or interactive services through this Website to your e-mail address;
- to respond to the queries and/or process requests submitted by you and sharing your information with banks, financial institutions and other third parties, in relation to any of our services provided to you or any other information sought by you;
to contact you in relation to any of our services offered on our Website;
to process applications submitted by you through the online or offline process available on this Website, to avail any of the services provided by us;
- to improve our business operations and to communicate about our products, services and businesses;
- to provide information regarding our services and this Website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address, to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our Website; and
to process your requests on the Website and any possible later claims, to meet out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, to resolve problems in relation to any services supplied to you, to create products or services that may compliment your needs.
By using this Website for the purpose, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by the Company to respond to you.
We may also send you other information about us, our Website, our newsletters, our products, sales promotions, our other Website and applications, SMS and e-mail alerts, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information you may click the "unsubscribe" link in any email that we send to you or by sending an email at email@example.com. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to end in subscription from the other. We endeavour that within 15 working days of receipt of your instruction, to cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we may contact you for further information
All the information provided to PCPL by you, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that we may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as 'sensitive personal data or information', (i) for the purpose of providing you the Services; (ii) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes; and (iii) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. PCPL also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the end-user for the following purposes:
- Contacting the users for offering new products or services;
- Contacting the users for taking product and service feedback;
- Analysing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility;
- Publishing such information on the Website, including but not limited to, by way of testimonials, etc.; and
- Analysing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- As part of the registration as well as the loan application creation and submission process that is available to the users on the Website, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the users with their consent and may be shared with our partner banks & NBFCs and other financial institutions;
- Users' personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to PCPL, is used to help the users describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by PCPL. PCPL may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Upon consent of the users, their information may be shared with our partners, NBFCs, and other financial institutions, when users register on our Website. Our partners, NBFCs and other financial institutions may use this information to offer the users their products and services;
- Any personally identifiable information of the users collected through the Website is not generated by PCPL and is provided to PCPL by the users who wish to raise loans using the services available on our Website. PCPL shares this information with its partners & NBFCs and other financial institutions on an AS-IS basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. PCPL will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the identity of the tutors;
- PCPL makes every effort to capture accurate information from the users. However, PCPL does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information provided to its partners & NBFCs and other financial institutions;
- PCPL will communicate with the users through email, phone and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The users can change their e-mail and contact preferences by logging into their "Account" on the Website and changing the account settings;
- PCPL may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made in relation to the services or other purposes for the purpose of administration of our services, customer support, research and development and for better listing of Tutors;
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every users' sensitive personal data and information;
- To the extent necessary to provide users with the services, PCPL may provide their personal information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with PCPL to provide users with such services, to help PCPL communicate with users or to maintain the Website. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies; and
- PCPL will not sell/share your personally identifiable information with any third party save and except in accordance with the terms of contained herein.
- When you submit such personal information to us, you represent that you have the lawful right to submit the personal information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so and that such information is true, complete and accurate. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
Commitment to Information Security
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date. This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize firewalls, SSL encryption technologies, and secured server and authentication procedures for security purposes for our website.
- Unauthorised attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website) are strictly prohibited. However, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to any errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access to our website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control. In the event PCPL becomes aware of any security breach, we will notify you as soon as possible and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
Links to Third Party Websites
- This Website contains links to sites outside www.anydaymoney.com. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authentic nature or safety of such other websites; and
Sharing your information with third parties
- We may pass your Personal Information including your name and address on to a third party in order to deliver the services you have requested for;
- We may also share your data with our affiliates or agents or vendors or partner banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions, providing services through the Website. You further authorise the affiliates or agents or vendors to use this information to provide services to you, directly or indirectly;
- We may also use your data in order to manage this Website, enable you to subsequently access parts of this Website, detect any fraud or abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our services, and in case we have any queries;
- We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations and services offered on the Website (such as, but not limited to, document collection services, user verification service providers, user credit rating agencies, etc.);
- We may also disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
- We may also share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of the company to legal liability. We may also disclose your information if: (i) required to do so under any law for time being in force, or required to do so under any order, decree or award passed by any Court, Tribunal or any statutory authority; (ii) trying to protect against the occurrence of, or prevent actual or potential, any fraud, hacking, malware attack or unauthorized transactions or for investigating any of the aforesaid activity which has already taken place;
- You must only submit to us or our agent or the Website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of any changes; and
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
How long do we keep your information?
- We will only keep your information for as long as (a) we are either required to by law, (b) as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected, or (c) in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of PCPL, its users, or the public.
Information placed on your computer - Cookies
- We may store some information such as cookies on your Device when you access our Website. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your Device when you visit our Website and App for record-keeping purposes. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
- We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire;
- You are always free to decline Cookies if your web browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our Website. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies;
- We encode and protect our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them;
- You may encounter Cookies from third parties, known as service providers, that we have allowed on our site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services; and
- If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
Children's and Minor's Privacy
- PCPL strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission.
- All users must always provide accurate and updated information to the website enables you to change or amend your provided information, through your registered account on our system.
- Users can request to ask if we are holding and piece of their personal data or receive a copy of that information, provided that you have given us a viable proof of your identity. In case you are not able to prove your identity, the company reserves the right of refusal to send forward any personal details of our registered users. We will also make sure to respond promptly to all user requests for any personal details that the company holds about the user.